Our Family Medical Center is following measures to ensure a safe environment for in-person visits for those who receive preventative and chronic disease management services. We still encourage everyone to use telehealth for sick visits.
Our Little Falls Orthopedic Team is back to conducting elective surgeries in a safe and appropriate manner. Our patients can receive the surgeries they need to get back to doing the activities they love.
Emergency Care Wait Time
Latest News from CHI St. Gabriel’s Health
CommonSpirit Health, St Gabriel's parent company, is the largest, non-profit healthcare organization in the United States--operating 140 hospitals in 21 different states. St Gabriel's Hospital was recently recognized for their outstanding performance in patient...
The United States, including Minnesota and Morrison County, are seeing increased cases of RSV. RSV is caused by respiratory syncytial virus. It is one of the many viruses that cause respiratory illnesses---illnesses of the nose, throat and lungs. This virus occurs in...
Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest updates and how to get care.
CHI St. Gabriel’s COVID-19 Testing
Who Should Get Tested
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19 should be tested. Talk to your health care provider.
- In general, people who do not have symptoms should not be tested for COVID-19. However, public health may recommend that people who do not have symptoms get tested in certain situations. These could include:
- People who are told by public health workers that they were in close contact with someone known to have COVID-19, connected to a setting where an outbreak is occurring,
- Before certain medical procedures.
Should I Be Tested for COVID-19?
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please schedule to a Telehealth Visit with the Family Medical Center (320-631-7000) or if you are experiencing severe symptoms, please present to the SGH Emergency Department.
CHI St. Gabriel’s Health has Resumed Elective Procedures and Surgeries
CHI St. Gabriel’s Health sincerely appreciates your patience and your support during this difficult time. We have resumed performing elective surgeries in a safe and appropriate manner. We are following both state and federal guidelines to protect our patients and the members of our team. Our patients are again getting the surgeries they need and getting back to the activities they love to do. Please contact Little Falls Orthopedics (320) 631-2200 or Family Medical Center (320) 631-7200 for more information.
In addition, the Family Medical Center Clinic’s located in Pierz and Randall are now open! Please call (320) 631-7200 to schedule an appointment.
For additional Covid-19 information go to:
- Masking for patients and visitors is encouraged but no longer required when in registration areas, waiting rooms or during outpatient procedures.
- Visitors to inpatient hospital units will continue to be expected to mask.
- Immunocompromised patients or patients with respiratory symptoms are encouraged to wear masks throughout the hospital.
- Visitors, as before, will be expected to stay away from the hospital if they have any respiratory symptoms.