We Love Our Volunteers!
Volunteers opportunities abound throughout the hospital. We are proud of the contributions of the approximate 100 current volunteers and we would love to have you join our volunteer team.
St. Gabriel’s Hospital Advocates
As a volunteer, you can also join the St. Gabriel’s Hospital Advocates. This group’s purpose is to raise funds and provide public relations for the hospital through the efforts of our dedicated volunteers. Your membership will further enhance these purposes.
The Benefits of Volunteering are Many:
- Share your time, talents and skills.
- Network, socialize and meet new friends.
- Enjoy the feeling of giving back to your community.
- Add structure to your life after retirement.
- Stay mentally and physically active.
- Live a longer, happier, healthier life.
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Achieve personal growth and develop additional skills.
- Receive recognition.
- Explore potential careers.
Youth Volunteers are Welcome!
Many Students Choose to Volunteer. Here’s Why:
- Find your passion – You may develop an interest in a health care field you never considered or knew existed.
- Develop relationships – You’ll build positive relationships and connections which may lead to future recommendations and references.
- Learn new skills – You’ll develop great skills that will help you in college, career, and life.
- Stay healthy – Volunteering is good for your physical and mental health.
Learn more about volunteering with CHI St. Gabriel’s Health by calling 320.631.5432 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org