A safe and healthy workplace begins here.
CHI St. Gabriel’s Health has been offering occupational health services to area businesses for over 25 years. Services offered to businesses include:
- Pre-employment health screenings
- Department of Transportation (DOT) and non-DOT drug testing
- Hearing tests
- Respirator questionnaires/fit testing
- Bloodborne pathogen education
- Biometric screenings
- Physical therapy screenings
- Customized education
- Other work-related services
Why do so many employers choose CHI St. Gabriel’s Health?
- Screenings are customized based on specific job requirements. The occupational health nurse and physical therapists conduct on-site assessments.
- Pre-employment and physical therapy screenings conveniently located in the occupational health and rehabilitation departments on the first floor of St. Gabriel’s Hospital.
- A health care provider is available for consultation as issues emerge.
- Customized billing based on services performed.
- Occupational health services is a department of CHI St. Gabriel’s Health, which offers a wide range of primary and specialty care services from family medicine to orthopedics.
For more information about CHI St. Gabriel’s Health’s occupational health services, call (320) 631-5125